Effective Date: 7/31/23
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
– Personal information (e.g., name, email address, contact details) provided by you voluntarily.
– Non-personal information (e.g., cookies, IP address, device information) automatically collected when you interact with our website.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
– To process and fulfill your orders or requests for our energy drink products.
– To communicate with you regarding promotions, updates, and other marketing materials.
– To analyze and improve our website’s performance and user experience.
– To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
4. Third-Party Sharing
We may share your information with trusted third parties that assist us in providing our services, but we do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
5. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please contact us at [email address] so that we can promptly remove the information.
6. Data Security
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information. You may also opt-out of marketing communications at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com to exercise these rights.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Us